Table of Contents
- As one of the largest volume retailers of furniture, mattresses, appliances and home electronics with operations in 100+ Units in Canada, business owners were not getting the information on-time to take operational, Tactical and Strategic decisions based on the existing systems
- System was required to analyze the data with the features of drill-down, drill-up and slice-n-dice dynamically.
- Enterprise Data Must Be Modeled, Maintained Close to Source, Safe and Secured and Accessible.
- Need to track 50+ metrics and KPIs.
- Limitations with Environment Access, Data was not optimized for reporting and Challenge in Reporting performance.
- Existing Reports Turnaround Times are High due to disparate source systems
- Static nature of reporting that does not permit more ad-hoc analysis
- Dependence on OLTP data store for reports and the consequent performance degradation
- Kumaran Analyzed the situation and existing system and suggested the need and benefit of DWBI Analytics to measure the sales performance and to maintain the current and historical facts to make predictions about future sales, which includes what-if scenarios and risk assessment for their business
- Kumaran, with it’s strong DWBI with extendable capabilities, implemented End to End DWBI solution by consolidating all 6 regions data source from 100+ stores with different formats with 100% data security system
- Implemented Operational Data Store and Data warehouse with an extended capability of Multidimensional Online Analytical Process to Analyze the Current and historical facts and their KPIs.
- Introduced Scorecards, Dashboards and Dynamic reports to Senior Managers, executives and process owners for their day-to-day operation and Analysis.