Strategic technology partner to global enterprises with proven track record of customer delight.
- Application Development
- Application Maintenance and Support
- Technology and Architecture Consulting
- Cloud Native Application Development
- Product Engineering
- Application Legacy Migration
- Monolithic to API and
- Application Reengineering
- Application Refactoring to cloud
Cloud and Infra Services
- Cloud Consulting and Advisory
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Backup and DR
- Cloud Manage and Optimize
Data and Analytics
- Enterprise Data Platform
- BI and Data Visualization
- Cloud Backup and DR
- Legacy Data Platform Migration
- Big Data
Quality Assurance Services
- Independent Quality Assurance Services
- QA Automation
- Regression Test Suite
- Performance Engineering
- API and Accessibility Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment and
Agile, DevOps & Automation
- Agile and DevOps Consulting
- CI / CD
- Enterprise Automation Consulting
- Enterprise Automation Implementation
- Support Services
Patient Records Management modernization.
Appointment Schedule Management. E-Forms Module. EMR storage and retrieval.
App development and API integrations in Care Management
REST or GraphQL API architectures. Secure and multi-tenant.
Migration of Insurance and Payments Management suite.
Digital claims processing suite. Automated accounting. Multichannel Payment reminders.
Hospital Information System.
Outpatient payment & process management applications. Workforce management. Medical practice management.
US Healthcare Agency Reengineers Oracle Forms to A J2EE Application
Kumaran tools and migration services were employed by the client to transform and modernize the Oracle forms legacy application to a more sophisticated modern web based, multi-tier, thin client based J2EE application.
Healthcare Company Rearchitects A Highly Secure PHR (Personal Health Records) HL7 Compliant System
The application is accessible offline and when reconnected then the current system is synchronized with the central database and the data is updated . The model ensures scalability of the system as connections can be made as needed rather than being fixed.
Let’s Talk About Your Needs
Transforming painpoints into efficiencies