End to end management
and tracking of pledged collaterals
Kumaran’s Collateral Management System is a web-based system allowing commercial banks and other lending institutions to keep track of the collaterals pledged with them. Collateral Management System enables banks to record and retrieve a wide range of collateral details.
Our immense expertise and extensive domain experience in this arena has enabled us to forge a smarter and agile Collateral Management System. Kumaran’s Collateral Management System is well equipped to manage the collateral records and avert all the complexities advertently.
Some of the
features of Collateral
are as follows
collateral profile with all
collaterals into pre-set
types and sub types
access rights to
Banks can leverage the capabilities of Kumaran’s Collateral Management System to harness the benefits
- Efficient collateral management leads to lower expected losses
- Allows both economic and regulatory capital provisions to be reduced.
- Operational / legal risks are greatly reduced.
- It provides 360 degree view of the customer’s exposures, collaterals and associated details
- While creating a new collateral in the system, it is possible to verify whether same collateral is already created in the system to avoid duplication.
- CMS can be integrated with other systems in the Bank.
Collateral Management System
Input Data Feed
- Credit Policy
(Retail, Corporate & Wholesale)
- Core Banking
- Market Data
Collateral Management (Booking and Discharge)
Legal Agreements Management
- Legal Agreements
- Legal Agreements
Output Data Feeds
Extensive set of features of our Collateral Management System
fields such as Collateral provider, collateral
valuation, details of charges and collateral insurance
rights to involved
Let’s Talk About Your Needs
Transforming painpoints into efficiencies